Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Ms. BTL Awards 2012.

Dear minions, hello my beautiful bitches
 So today I owe my gorgie loves an explanation + some fun. I got into this stupid fight with this stupid fucking girl who I thought was my best friend. But now onto the fun :) today I will be giving out awards. For the people I know and who are actually worthy of being on this blog, I will be saying something about. Here we go.

Hope - best friend ever. 

Kateri- 10  bucks says the soon to be boyfriend Stealer.


Emily - stuck up.

Shanyce- Intimidating.

Marianna- spoiled.

Becky- stubborn and annoying.

Nicole- the goody two shoes bitch.

Shaun- sweet.

Jayleen- tries to hard.

Felicia- tragically irrelevant.

Brittney Ball- whore. Literally.

Alright my little cuties, I'm going now. So here are the BTL awards :) oh and btw...never realized behind the laptop was almost the same as bacon lettuce tomato. BLT. But that's it. Bye lovessss !

Quote Of the Post: Awards show true colors.

XO, The Girl Behind the Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment