Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello, Loves.

Hello, my gorgeous loves. SOOOOOO....I know my gorgeous people that my 'stupid bitch whores' post was angry, but I am back and yes. I'm happy (: I'm so happy. I'm in loooove. And I don't want to talk about him all the time but for the last 2 or 3 hourswe talked about our future. Our kids, where we are going to live, our pets, and the crazy grandparents. Its just...nice to not be single but its even nicer to have him as a boyfriend. I don't think I'm going to say his name because than everybody would 100% know who I'm talking about but he is funny, sweet, and absolutely gorgeous and I'm happy with him (: So this would be my little love rant and now I will go back to being perpetually angry..

Quote of the post: I'm not saying I'm in love...but lately he's all I've been thinking about.

XO, The Girl Behind The Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment