Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Almost Christmas!

Deck the halls with boughs of bitches, fa la la la la, la la la la. 
It is my favorite time of year and I can't wait to give back! And get my own presents! So, anyway, who wants to know what I bought my friends? One of them reads this blog...but I'll tell her anyway.

For Hope I bought her an anchor necklace. 

For Shanyce & Emily, I bought an anchor bracelet.

For Jillian, I bought a random bracelet.

For Kateri, I went to a Cher Lloyd concert and got her a signed poster! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that ;) As one of my early Christmas gifts, my mom took me to a Cher Lloyd concert! And since Kateri is a 'brat' I decided to get a picture signed for her. I think that deserves the best friend ever award.

So, yeah. I wish all of my loooovely people a very merry and SAFE Christmas. Bye, loves. xx

Quote of the post: merrrrrrry Christmas ! (:

XO, The Girl Behind the Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment