Friday, December 21, 2012

Alive Bitches ! + Some other emotional shit..

Hey guys and whores. So yes the infamous December 21, 2012. And guess what? Nobody fucking died. Well, I'm sure some people died of an annuerism. But anyway, I'm alive. And now I feel bad for the fucking doomsday preppers people who spent like their entire lives building and collecting shit they don't even need :p but I just wanted to tell you guys that I am alive and fuck yeah. But there was.like bomb threats and gun shots in m school for the like the end of the world and the.Connecticut shooting. Which I was really like shook up about. But I wish Connecticut would have removed the death penalty especially for him and fucking fried his pathetic ass. To bad he killed himself first. Rip angels.<|3 and yesterday was also my cousins 8 months of being gone. I love you Nikki. Miss you forever :'( but yesterday was also her stepdads birthday and soon Christmas is coming and she was like her moms only reason for living and now she's gone. So her mom is going away for Christmas with my aunt and her fiance. But yeah. Love you guys!  Bye. :)

Quote of the post: People should really learn what the fuck they're talking about..especially the end of the world shit.

XO, The Girl Behind the Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment