Monday, December 24, 2012

SOS !

Is a cute fucking Christmas relationship to much to ask for? I want a relationship with the guy I actually like. It's honestly because I hold high standards for myself and after dating somebody who wasn't up to any of them, I learned to stick with my plans. This list of things I want in a guy is going to sound maybe pretentious, but I think it is quite reasonable and i you don't think it is, frankly, I do not give a flying fuck. My guy list :

Tall
Abs
Cute smile
Gentleman
Plays lacrosse
Hilarious
Fun
Adventurous
Great with kids and pets
Likes to stay up late at night.

Do not tell me that all of those things are a crime of passion or reason to ask for. But I guess I will never get my perfect guy *sigh*.


Quote of the post: I guess I will be smelling the mistletoe I won't be kissed under.

XO, The Girl Behind The Laptop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment