Thursday, December 13, 2012

Crazy Moms and Whores For the Win!

Holy Jesus is this going to be a long story. To start off, my mom is a physcopath. I don't know if anybody else's is...but mine definitely is. And not in the actual sociopath kind of way but in the Overprotective loving way. But today I went to the basketball game at the high school with hope and blah blah blah. So we got there and shirt and than after the game, my phone died and hope left her phone at home, so we had to borrow some guys phone. Anyway, the guy left to go to 7/11 and shit. So blah blab blah fast forwaed and now me and hope went into the bathroom and my madre was waiting at the school and she didnt know that I was in there
 She looked inside the school but not the bathroom. But than when we got outside to wait for her, she stormed out of the car and screamed at us because apparently when she called the guy back since we didn't have our phones, he told my mother that we had walked to 7/11 too and some place I've never even heard of, bagel lovers, which he probably meant he bagel place by us which that is NOT the name of it. But anyway, she screamed at me and than when I explained while I was fucking crying she apologized and was all like, you don't know what it feels like to think something happened to your child. But after that, rewind. Me and hope were at the game and mind you, everyone there was assholes. Stepping on us, stepping on our shit
 Yeah. But our cheerleaders are such fucking whores and they don't even know how to cheer
 They only made it again because they had already been on the team since before that and the coach before the new one was an unfair biotch.. but they all suck and they're so bad at it. So that's whore and my madre. Now I am going to eat the cup noodles I made myself. Goodbye.

Quote Of the Post: basketball games: for the win.

XO, The Girl Behind The Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment