Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Overprotective parents + Not enough emotion

somebody please tell me why I was cursed with annoying, ignorant, overprotective parents. Winter break is coming up for school and I really want to hang out with my boyfriend during it. I asked my parents being a good kid and they wouldn't let me even consider it if I didn't mention meeting his parents but anyway I asked and my mom got all fucking annoying and shit about how I'm to young. I really like him and I need to her to shut the fuck up and realize that. I'm sure she did things her parents didn't like when she my age but even than, I like him a lot and she doesn't understand. And the next thing, I swear, he barely shows any emotion when he's texting. I'm not asking for hearts and Smileys all over the place but more than an lol or a thx or a lol thx or yup would be nice once in a while and.sometimes he does say really sweet things and I absolutely love it when he calls me baby. That's my weakness. That baby. Its deadly. And essential to my living. But I really need my mother to lay off my case and my boyfriend to show some interest.

Quote Of the Post: Being forever alone wasn't bad. 

XO, The Girl Behind the Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment