Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bad Boys...Duh.

The title is enough said. I have always had a thing for guys I shouldn't. Guys I can't get, guys I can get but I shouldn't want or have, and all around guys. After listening to 'I Knew You Were Trouble' by Taylor Swift, they just appeal to me more. Like what is it? I think the reason why girls like bad guys so much is because we're so vulnerable but we like fights. I hope that made sense. After a while, you forget about them and settle down with a nice guy but with a nice guy, you already know that they would do the whole, 'chocolates, oh baby I love you, you're so beautiful' routine. With 'bad guys', you have to work for their affection and you have to work to keep it. And every girl wants them and your parents are supposed to hate them, so you feel like a badass boss just even being with him. That's the thing too, they would drop you in a second for another hot girl, so you keep up your look, you stay with the fighting because you love being with somebody who isn't afraid to say 'fuck off' to somebody 30 or older, or who will do crazy stupid things and make them seem like daily activities. But what we don't realize, until we've been hurt so much that we can't take any more damage, is that in the end, it probably won't work out. So, enjoy your 'badness' while it lasts...because we all know it won't. 

Quote of the post: 'I like bad boys, which is not good!' - Candice Swanepol (possibly one of the hottest Victoria's Secret models to live, next to Miranda Kerr of course.)

XO, The Girl Behind The Laptop.

1 comment:

  1. Because of what you put in this blog of yours, you don't seem any better than bullies.

    ReplyDelete