Friday, December 28, 2012

Fuck Off, 2012 Is Done Motherfucker!


I love this picture. Like if my parents didnt use my computer or my sister at random times than this would totally be my back ground. But they do. So fuck. But honestly, it is the end of 2012. It is the LAST Friday of 2012! This is how I am celebrating because I am not old enough to drink..but since it IS the end of 2012 I decided to tell you guys what I will be like and what I won't be like and how my life WILL be since it is going to be 2013.
This is the year that my full bitch side will come out. If you piss me off, I will not say shit under my breath. I am going to come at you full force with my fucking opinion and tell you to shut the fuck up. So motherfuckers, beware. Because I will not be a pussy anymore.
The only secrets I will have and will keep is my identity on here, and my best friends secrets. I am going to have a post up soon of all of my secrets. Its going to be hard but I'm going to do it. And I don't care. So, yes. 
And I'm going to try to be more confident. I do not like where my self-esteem is right now. When I walk down the hallway, I am so insecure, it's bad. One day my friend Hope was wearing like sweatpants or something and I was upset inside because even in sweatpants she still looked pretty and normally I don't. I mean, it doesn't bother me so much now but it did and that was the problem. But you know what, cool. Fuck you. I'm done. I really do not give a flying fuck if you like me or not, if you like my clothes or not, if you like my personality or not. 
But I won't be a pussy, I will not be a bad friend, I will get good grades, I will be confident and my 2013 is going to be a fucking happy motherfucking time you little fuckers. 
I'm very vulgar today. Okay bye guys. 

Quote of the post: Read the picture. Do it motherfucker.

XO, The Girl Behind The Laptop.

1 comment:

  1. If you hate bullies, why did you post that way? True anti-bullies know better than to be vulgar.

    ReplyDelete