Monday, January 7, 2013

Yes I know, don't lecture me.

I know I haven't been doing my daily posts but I've been sick. And I knew this was going to happen when I started my first one. I was like, watch one time I'm going to get sick and not be able to post. And that's exactly what happened. But, yes. So, anyway, the Kiss You music video comes out today!!!!!! I'm not sure what time, but I have the One Direction vevo account page bookmarked so I can check it every hour and make sure I know exactly when it comes out. Yeah. I don't know what else to say. My One Direction tumblr is actually working out really well. I can't tell you guys what it is because than you would know who I was. But I have 102 followers. Zayn's birthday is in 5 days and Kiss You is out today. I'm having a good day besides the part where I'm sick. And I have 102 fever and I'm going to the doctors in an hour. Okay, bye.

Quote of the post: Hashtag Directioner problems.

XO, The Girl Behind The Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment