Friday, January 4, 2013

365 Days Of 2013: Day 4!

Okay. I'm probably grounded. I have to make this quick. My mother decided to call me and yell at me because she got my progress report in her p.o box and it's bad. She said I either have borderline passing or below 65. On everything. So, let's see how much she's exaggerating, if she is. And it also says I'm missing work, bad behavior, and etc. But I really don't do all that bad in class to be honest. I do try, but nobody believes me. I'm good at a couple of things

  • eating
  • playing lacrosse
  • blogging (tumblr and here)
  • tweeting
  • writing
  • sleeping
and I hate doing schoolwork but I try! And...yeah. SO, If I don't post for a few days I probably got my phone and computer taken away. Sorry! :(

Quote of the post: Not all of us can be Albert Einstein, just the one's with a lot of free time and supportive parents.

XO, The Girl Behind The Laptop.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda Guidone you are so see through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh yes you are gurlllllll u must be trippinannnnnnnnnnnnn

      Delete