Thursday, January 3, 2013

365 Days Of 2013: Day 3!

Okay I have to quickly write this because I'm literally getting yelled at to go to bed but I just wanted to write this quickly. Today was pretty good. I gave my friends their presents, I looked cute and I've accomplished what I've been wanting to do! Okay so I have a 1D twitter and tumblr. If I tell you my tumblr, you would know who this is so I'll only tell you the twitter: @high_on_haz but basically I made my 1D wall mural :) I always put up a thing on my wall and make it out of tumblr pictures and make it huge. First I had YOLO, then I had an infinite sign and now I have 1D made out of 1D pictures I got from tumblr. It's really cool and go follow my twitter to see pics of it :) So I'm sorry this was so quick but I reeeally have to go, especially because I didn't do my math homework!

Quote of the post: I'm not obesessed, I'm dedicated. I'm not a fan, I'm a directioner.

XO, The Girl Behind The Laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment